Hello, I am a freelance copywriter, specialising in engaging, commercial lifestyle copy, with over eleven years of experience in the beauty and FMCG industry. Before becoming a copywriter I was a broadcast journalist and entertainment editor for four years. My lifestyle blog pinkscharming.com houses three themes connected by sustainability and style: achievable interiors, clean beauty and family lifestyle. My blog has a high DA, useful and inspiring content and strong photography. With a great track record of working with top brands such as IKEA, DFS, Mamas & Papas, David Lloyd Clubs, Cult Furniture, and a long term brand partnership with natural beauty superstore Love Lula, my blog is a great platform for interiors and lifestyle products.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Writing engaging websites, content and brochures for multi-national companies and smaller organisations and charities. Clients include Champneys Health Spa, Bounty.com, Avon Cosmetics, Frem office furniture, Pia Jewellery, and many smaller business including florists, events companies, haircare brands and lingerie companies.
• Management and development of tone of voice and house style for brochures, Representative magazines and advertising copy.
• Creative, concise and timely copywriting for beauty, fashion, and charity causes.
• Creative presentations to marketing teams and managers.
• Creative development for brands, brochure events and product launches.
• Leading copy reviews for President, Director and Senior marketing meetings.
• Proactive liaison with legal, editing and production teams.
• Management and development of three copywriters.
• Composing exciting and brand-enhancing marketing long and short copy for all categories within the Avon brochure, Representative magazine, other print pieces and online, including B2B and B2C e-mails.
• Collaborating with Art Directors and category teams to create engaging, commercial product launches and brochure spreads.
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.